It'a be really cool
for you to scrool
down the list and see
how you can prayerfully be"
Our Active Prayer List
Mr Del Aware
School Cool Dude Teacher
1. For the sending out of leaflets with the DVD - that they would reach those that teach children and parents.
We're now doing church packs which include leaflets and badges and a DVD!
2. Ongoing set construction. Door framing and windows in 'motion' Basic design done, but Props need to be sourced to dress set to make it feel like a 'working' school. Where are they all coming from? Ebay, skips, folk, school being knocked down locally, maybe council waste?
3. Voice recordings. Answer: We found a lady whose got a load of voices! Brilliant. Please still pray for 'time' for another 'voicer' that he can come and record. (A local recording studio is doing the job, and Dave is very flexible on his approach).
4. "As this has got to be of a quality that stands upto today's TV and app design, we aren't going to be upset if we don't make it for Christmas 2017 for public launch". And we haven't made it one sense. But in another - KICKSTARTER! Through this means we are able to launch it to folk in a test stage for it to be looked at and evaluated through feedback. It would be great to be financed through the KICKSTARTER as well. Go to 'That Advent Puppet Calendar app' on KICKSTARTER from November 24th.
5. A place to film. We need a fairly large space, something like 15ft by 20ft to put up the sets to film in. If it's used by others, then it would need to have an area to store the sets and equipment until shooting is complete. IDEALLY, looking for a space to put the set up and leave it for the whole shoot. If it had a good amount of power sockets and a kitchen and toilet ... fantastic.